- MPD150. Grassroots group working towards a police-free Minneapolis, including their 150-year performance report of the Minneapolis Police Department. Challenging the narrative that police exist to protect and serve.
- Radical History Review's Reading Toward Abolition: A Reading List on Policing, Rebellion, and the Criminalization of Blackness.
- Black Visions Collective (BLVC) believes in a future where all Black people have autonomy, safety is community-led, and we are in the right relationship within our ecosystems.
- Reclaim the Block began in 2018 and organizes Minneapolis community and city council members to move money from the police department into other areas of the city’s budget that truly promote community health and safety.
- Racial Capitalism & Prison Abolition Zine. This zine is written and illustrated to make accessible the theories of Black Marxist and prison abolitionist scholars including Cedric Robinson, Robin D.G. Kelley, Ruth Wilson Gilmore, Mariame Kaba, Angela Davis and others.
- Reparations, Repatriation, and Redress Symposium 2018 Panel Videos
- The Case for Reparations by Ta-Nehisi Coates. The Atlantic.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: Reparations Are Not Just About Slavery But Also Centuries of Theft & Racial Terror. Democracy Now.
- Movement for Black Lives Reparations Now Toolkit
- Abolition and Reparations: Histories of Resistance, Transformative Justice, and Accountability by Patrisse Cullors. Harvard Law Review.
- Land Reparations and Indigenous Solidarity Toolkit
- A Digital Map Leads to Reparations for Black and Indigenous Farmers